Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oval Essence

Well I went for my Level One Certification In the States, I have to go back 2 more times in order to get my Level 3 and then I will be certified to Teach the Bob Ross method of painting.

Our Instuctor, Darryl, was fantastic, he taught me allot, there's a certain way to hold and load the brushes and knives in order to get the results that we are looking for. hopefully, I will remember and practice what he taught.


I received my Level One Certificate and a cool Bob Ross Mug and pen and many new friends.....


Here is what I painted ( with instructions from Darryl) on Wednesday ( our third day there) May 7th, 2008


1 comment:

Sandi Berg said...

Another beautiful painting! I love the 3D effect of the froth on the wave. Very cool!

The color of the water is absolutely stunning. The sky looks fabulous and the trees in the background on the right are a perfect silhouette.

Great job!