Monday, July 21, 2008

My week in Level 2



I really enjoyed my week in Level 2. Our Instructor was Bernie and he was excellent in teaching
I have 4 paintings that I wanted to share with you, Please let me know if they appear too dark to see




This one I did during demo day, we had to stand in front of the class and paint and talk.... although I was nervous, i think I was able to come away with feeling good about how much I do know. the painting isn't great ...........





Here is one we painted on our second day there.


This one I painted on our third day there




This one was painted on my last day. I really liked the way this one turned out.


I really hope you can see them, and if you can't please email me and I will lighten them for you



1 comment:

Sandi Berg said...

Painting #1: I really like the definition of the trees on the left hand side versus the ones on the right. The mountains look fantastic. You do a great job on those!

Painting #2: I love the snow hanging from the cabin's roof. Very realistic. The texture in the bottom left hand corner is very effective.

Painting #3: I love oval paintings! This one is harder to see because of the darkness. I really like the silouettes (sp?) of the trees against the night sky. Reminds me of a tropical paradise.


Painting #4: Again...love your mountains! The blues and purples of the sky are absolutely gorgeous! Your trees seem to be much skinnier at the bottom as compared to the top which make them seem a bit off balance. I love the little river waterfall. Your evergreens in the middle look very realistic.

My favorite? Despite the darkness of the image, I think the oval painting is my favorite with the last one as a close second.

Great job!!!!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun in the US!