Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010

We had a lot of fun doing our Fisherman's Delight Painting today, I thought the students would have a problem with making so many spruce trees that it would take a little longer to paint this one. Well the students were great at making spruce trees and it didn't take long at all, we started at 10:00 am had 2 10 minute breaks and a 45 minute lunch break and they were finished their paintings and walking out the door by 2:50.
Would you believe I had a old moment .... I remembered my camera and it was sitting right in front of me all during the class but ........... old age memory set in and I forgot to take pictures for my blog. Sorry ............. I remembered when I was packing up and putting everything away when I grabbed the camera and said AHHHHHHHH man I forgot to take pictures, and the students painting were sooooooo good .
Again I am sooooooo sorry for forgetting.

No comments: